Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 26-09-08, 12:24
Το avatar του χρήστη Andreas Triantopoulos

Περιοχή: Αθήνα
DAN και κάλυψη τεχνικών καταδύσεων

Στο huts υπάρχει η παρακάτω συζήτηση για τις καλύψεις της DAN (thanks Skipper..)

http://www.huts.gr/forums/showthread.php?t=3648

Διαβάζοντας το ασφαλιστήριο συμβόλαιο της DAN (https://www.daneurope.org/fdw/policy..._01_4_2008.pdf) μου δημιουργήθηκαν και εμένα ερωτήματα και έτσι έγραψα στη DAN Europe το παρακάτω e-mail. Σε αναμονή απάντησης...

Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 12:52 PM
To: mail@daneurope.org
Subject: Technical diving isnurance coverage

Dear Sirs,

I am a DAN Europe member and technical instructor. Reading through the terms of insurance I found a couple of points I need you to clarify:
  • In page two under the heading ACCIDENT COVERAGE you state that: Also included is Recreational Technical Diving, …and with gas partial pressures not greater than 1,4 ATA Oxygen and 3,95 ATA Nitrogen in the breathing mixture. In page 14 under the heading AREAS NOT COVERED (diving related exclusions) you state that The insurance policy does not cover claims….relating to intentional exposure to partial pressure greater than 2 atm oxygen and 5.6 atm nitrogen…
As I find these two statements conflicting, I would appreciate if you could clarify what exactly is covered. i.e. if I conduct a dive were I use a deco mix at 1.6 ATA/atm oxygen am I covered or not? Is the limit of Equivalent Narcotic Depth covered 40m (5 atm PPN2) or 60.8m (7.08 atm PPN2)
  • My second question relates to page two under the heading ACCIDENT COVERAGE you state that: …and provided that any other relevant local laws and regulations are respected. Given that Greece has no law covering technical diving (i.e. complete lack of legal framework) am I and my students covered if an accident occurs while conducting technical diving?
Best regards,

Andreas Triantopoulos
DAN #: 212791

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη Andreas Triantopoulos : 26-09-08 στις 13:09.
Απάντηση με παράθεση